For those reading my blog:
This site is a personal blog about sex, sex toys, and other topics around sexuality. Every post is written by me, unless otherwise stated. All images and videos are created by me, unless otherwise stated. I am giving my own unbiased opinions and reviews on sex toys, products, and events. Everything is written from my own experiences unless otherwise stated. I do not change my opinion of a product based on receiving the item for free or if I am affiliated with the brand/distributor.
If any of my posts contain affiliate links, it will be noted at the bottom of the post. I receive a small commission through any purchases made by clicking my affiliate links or banners. There is no cost to you, but it does help me greatly when someone does use one of my links.If you do wish to help by supporting me in this way, please clear your cookies before clicking on the link so that the store knows to pay commission to me. If you do not with to use my affiliate codes, or if this does make you uncomfortable, please feel free to clear your cookies after using my link, before making a purchase from the sites you are directed to from this blog.
I do also accept paid sponsors in the form of banner ads and sponsored posts to help pay for the site and to help support myself. Banner ads will appear in the side bar, below any of the items that strictly pertain to my site (ie my social media information) under “sponsors.” Sponsored posts will contain a disclaimer at the bottom of the post, like how I state if something contains affiliate links.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding sponsored posts or brands/sites that are sponsoring a post, please send me an email and I would be happy to discuss them with you.
For images and videos:
All images (unless otherwise specified) on this site and on my social media accounts are owned and produced by me or by my partner (Weal and Breech). All images and videos are created using an iPhone 6 or a Canon EOS 5D Mark II.
If you would like to use one of my images, please give full credit and provide a dofollow link back to the article/post it originated from. I am happy to see others enjoy my photos/videos, I just require credit when used elsewhere.
For reviewing products:
I primarily review adult products on this site. I will never link to a competitor’s store/page in my reviews, I do however reserve the right to compare toys by linking to another review by me that may or may not feature another brand/store’s products. If you are a manufacturer, I reserve the right to link to one of your distributors with whom I have an affiliate relationship.
Receiving a free product does not guarantee a positive review. I review all toys with a non-biased mindset, regardless of if the product was free. I reserve the right to publish a negative review if I do not like the product. I will not change my review or remove it from my site on the request of any company if they do not like how I portrayed or discussed their product. All content and language on this site will be under my control. You may not ask for payment, refund, or for the product to be returned, even if the review is negative. If the product is not received by me (ie getting lost in shipping), I am not responsible for it’s cost.
Please note that I must approve all products before you ship them to me. I reserve the right to not review products I did not approve of for review.
I do not review any products that are not body-safe and that are porous insertable toys. If the product is insertable, it must be made from 100% silicone, stainless steel, glass, or aluminum. Other materials must be first discussed with me prior to sending.
If you have a deadline you wish for me to work with, please firmly state and discuss this with me prior to having me agree to review the product. I have other employment that takes precedence over my site as it is my primary source of income.
Please note before sending me products:
- I do not review condoms unless they are 100% latex free due to allergies.
- I do not review penis chastity products as I do not have the appendage and my partner is not comfortable using them.
- I do not review tightening gels, numbing agents, or penis pumps.
- Any lubes/creams/cleaners/oils need to be hypoallergenic.
- Only exception to the points stated above are if they are on my wishlist.
- Even if items are on my wishlist, please contact before sending.
By sending me products to review, you agree to these terms.
For sponsored posts and banner ads:
At this time I am currently accepting sponsored posts and banner ads. Please note the following:
- All sponsored posts will be disclosed as paid for as required by law. All sponsored posts will be written unbiased and in my own words
- All sponsored posts and ads include posts on twitter and Instagram. I also offer additional social media support if you wish to promote a sale or announce something in particular.
- For the Sidebar advertising, the banner is to be 250 x 250 pix and cannot contain any sexually explicit images. Logos are preferred.
- I also offer the option to rotate your banner out with a new one whenever you wish. It will take up to 72 hours.
- All banners and images provided must be confirmed by me before being displayed and cannot be sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, body-shaming, or in any way offensive.
- Ads are displayed in terms of aesthetic appeal. I do not give priority to any ads, but simply display ads based on aesthetic appeal.
- Ad space is non-refundable. The only way I will refund an ad space is if I decide that I am no longer able to display your ad due to irreconcilable differences.
- I will make sure to give you a warning that your ad space is running out two weeks before it expires. You can then chose to renew your ad or let it expire and have it taken down.
Payment is due upfront via PayPal. I reserve the right to decline or remove sponsored posts or ads based on morality clause. I do not advertise companies that sell primarily through Amazon. If you only manufacture or distribute products which are made with mostly porous materials, please do not apply. Please contact me for pricing.
I would be super excited to host sex toy giveaways. Please contact me if you have an idea for a giveaway. I would love to discuss the details regarding the giveaway. For giveaways, I will run a blog post and the giveaway entry options would include the following: the sponsoring company’s social media accounts, visiting their website, and tweeting about the giveaway. The sponsoring company is responsible for shipping directly to the winner, and they need to give me a list of places they’re willing to ship to (ie Canada Only, US Only, Worldwide, etc).
I will only accept giveaways for products that I would comfortably endorse. So I will not host giveaways for products that are not body-safe.
For me to consider becoming an affiliate with your brand/store, here are some baselines required:
- You must be able to provide me with a nudity-free banner.
- Affiliate commissions should be at least 10% with a relatively low payout.
- Sex positive and woman-friendly store, marketing, and overall appearance.
- Most of your products should be body safe.
- Morality clause applies here as well.
For using my content:
I totally encourage you to share my content via a link. You may also quote me (preferably no more than 100 words) and please provide a DoFollow back link to the article quoted with full credit. Otherwise I do not allow others to duplicate my content or photos without my explicit permission. Please do NOT inline-link/leech/piggy-back my images.
By working with me, you agree to not release any of my private information, such as my mailing address, and location.
I reserve the right to (without warning) remove, withhold, and/or disclaim reviews, posts, or banners associated with companies (with no compensation to them) whose practices or reputations (marketing or otherwise) I later find, in my own opinion, to be sexist, racist, transphobic, homophobic, body-shaming, condone non-consent or sexual harassment/assault, or are otherwise oppressive. This site is to remain an inclusive safe-space for everyone, and I reserve the right to keep it that way.
For any questions, please feel free to contact me at Tal.Meloche@gmail.com.
I also reserve the right to update this disclosure page as needed and without warning.